Ingredients for Vegetable Chops (Bengal style) Recipe in English:
* Potato – 3
* Carrot – 2
* Beetroot – 1
* Onion – 1
* Green chilli – 2
* Ginger garlic paste –
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 ½ Tsp
* Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
* Garam masala powder – ½ Tsp
* Peanuts – 1/4 Cup
* Gram flour – ½ Cup
* Rusk powder – 1 Cup
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp
* Oil – According to minimization
* Salt – According to the Taste
How to Make Vegetable Chops (Bengal style) Recipe in English:
* Boil the potatoes and peelthe potato and cut it into a small pieces and fry it in the oil.
* Remove the beetroot peel and grate it. Cut the onions and green chilies finely.
* Now add ground peanut to it and fry it away. After the peanut is cooled, remove the peel and keep it in a side.
* Now put oil in a pan and heat it. Now add finely chopped onions and green chillies and roast it the onion is light brown, add grated carrots and beetroot, cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame. Now after the carrot and beetroot become soft, add ginger paste,lemon juice and mix it.
* Now add turmeric, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and cook for 1 – 2 minutes. Now turn off the gas by mixing groundnut and coriander leaves.
* Now mash or grate the boiled potatoes.
* Now in a bowl, add gram flour and a little water and prepare the besan. Besan solution should not be too thick.Now put toast (rusk) powder in a plate. If you do not have toast powder then you can use bread crabs.
* Now add the grated potato, carrot and beetroot mixture in a big bowl and mix well.
* Now, take a little mixture from the potato mixture and make a round tall cylinder shape or cutlet in your favorite shape and place it in a plate.
* Now add oil in a pan and heat it. Now dip the gram flour of one cutlet and wrap it in toast powder and put it in a hot oil and leave it to be golden brown colour.
* You can make a toast to small pieces by pressing and pressing the toast or small pieces of toast and grind them with a fine paste.