Ingredients for Veg Burger Recipe | Vegetable Burger Recipe in English
* Burger Bun- 2
* Cabbage – 4 leaves
* Cheese slice-2
* Tomato sauce
* Green Coriander Chutney
* Chut Masala – 1 Tsp
To Make Tikki
* Potato- 3 (Boiled)
* Peas- ½ cup (Boiled)
* Oil – 3 Tsp
* Bread – 2 Slices
* Ginger – 1 Tsp (Paste)
* Green Chilli-2 (Finely Chopped)
* Coriander powder- ½ teaspoon
* Cumin powder- ½ Tsp
* Amchoor Powder- ¼ Tsp
* Salt- According to taste
How to Make Veg Burger Recipe | Vegetable Burger Recipe in English
* Peel potatoes . Mash the peas well and add them to the potatoes. Mix ginger paste, green chillies, salt, amchoor powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and half of the bread made from crumble and mix all the ingredients well together.
* Keep the pan and heat it. Put 2 to 3 tablespoons of oil on a hot pan.
* Round off the mixture with a little mixture of potato mixture and flatten the ball with the palm. Wrap it in a bread crumbl, lightly press the palm and give the shape of the tikki and prepare the second tikki in the same way.
* Put the tikki on the pan and keep the potatoes on a low flame. Turn the tikkias with the help of shingles and allow them to brown until they turn brown. Potato tikki is ready.
* Cut vegetables into slices.
* Cut it from the middle and divide it into two parts. Put a little oil in the pan and put it in the pan to make the pan. Crush the buns on both sides and mix them, and in the same way also cut the second and cut it.
* Take burger and apply 1 teaspoon tomato sauce on it and then keep the slices of cucumber and stir the chaat masala on them. Now put the potato on it and keep 1 leaf of the cabbage on top, keep the cheese slice above it. Put a little chaat masala on it again and again put 1 cabbage leaf. Put tomato pieces and a little bit of masala on top. Take the second piece of bun and put green coriander sauce on it, put it on top of tomatoes.
* Veg burger is ready, prepare the second burger in the same way. Serve with the sauce.