The taste of raw banana vegetables is very good. You can prepare many types of raw banana recipes, such as banana chips, banana pudding, etc. That’s why today we brought you raw banana vegetables. Serve fire vegetables and bananas cooked quickly with Chapatti, Puri or with those you love to eat.
About Recipe: Raw Plantain Stir-Fry, Kaaya Thoran,raw banana recipe for fast,raw banana recipes for chapathi,raw banana recipes hebbar kitchen,raw banana recipes kerala,kelfulachi bhaji recipe in marathi
raw banana recipes hebbars kitchen,raw banana fry recipe,raw banana recipes bengali style
Ingredients for Raw Banana Stir Fry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Raw Banana or Raw plantain – 1 big or 2 small (about 1.5 cups when chopped)
- Grated Coconut – 3 tbsp
- Green Chilies – 2 (finely chopped/ slit)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (finely chopped)
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Urad dal – 1 tsp
- Dry Red Chili – 1
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Curry Leaves – 1 sprig
How to Make Raw Banana Stir Fry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Peel the raw banana skin. Wash and cut in small cubes.
- Keep the raw bananas in a pot filled with cold water to prevent it from turning black. Once you have cut everything, add little salt and turmeric to the water.
- Now put the pan on the frying pan and cook for a few minutes. When the raw banana becomes soft, then remove excess water.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When the seeds pop, then add the urad Dal.
- When the urad dal turns golden brown, add dry red chillies, asafoetida, curry leaves, green chilly and garlic.
- Fry for half a minute, then add boiled raw banana.
- Add grated coconut and fry for another half minute.
- Serve delicious raw porridge bananas.