Ingredients Tomato Paneer Pulao/Rice Recipe in English
* Basmati Rice -3 cups
* Tomatoes – 3
* Onion – 2
* Paneer – 2 Cups
* Green Chilli – 5
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 1Tsp
* Bay leaf – 1
* Cloves – 5
* Cinnamon – 1/2 inch piece
* Turmeric – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to Taste
* Red Chili Powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander Powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 2 Table spoon (finely chopped)
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Tomato Paneer Pulao/Rice Recipe in English
* Cut the tomatoes and grind them fine with the mix. Cut the onions and green chilli finely.
* Put 2 teaspoons of oil in a pan. Now add paneer pieces and fry it until it becomes gold brown colour.
* Now add a little more oil in the same rinse and heat it. Now add Coriander leaves, cloves, cinnamon and roast it. After that, add finely chopped onion and green chilli and cook it. Now add ginger garlic paste and mix it. Now cooked tomato and salt and cook it. Then add turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and mix. Now add paneer to cook for 3 minutes. Now add cooked rice and mix it well. After that add the coriander leaves and stop the gas.