Ingredients for Tomato Capsicum Curry | Capsicum Masala Curry Recipe in English
* Capsicum – 5
* Tomato – 2
* Onions – 1
* Ginger Garlic paste – 1 Tsp
* Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Green Chilli – 2
* Peanut powder – 1 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp (finely chopped) )
* Oil – According to minimization
* salt – According to the Taste
How to Make Tomato Capsicum Curry | Capsicum Masala Curry Recipe in English
* Cut capsicum and tomato into a small piece.
* Cut the onions and green chilli finely.
* Heat oil in a pan. Now add finely chopped onions and green chillies and cook it. After that add the paste of ginger garlic and mix
it. Now add chopped capsicum and tomato and cook for 2 – 3 minutes. Now add salt and cover it on a low flame. After that mix turmeric,red chilli powder, coriander powder and cook for 2-3 minutes. Now cover little water and cook for 4 minutes. Now add peanut powder and cook it for 2 minute. After that add the coriander leaves and turn off the gas. Hot hot tomato capsicum curry ready.