Ingredients for Til Wale Aloo Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Potatoes – 4
* White sesame seeds – 4 spoons
* Red chili powder, ½ teaspoon
* Garam Masala – ¼ teaspoon
* Salt – according to taste
* Oil – 1 tablespoon
How to Make Til Wale Aloo Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* To make sesame seeds, boil the potatoes in a bowl.
* Put the potatoes on the plate and boil them to cool them.
* Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces.
* Put the oil in a strict state and sesame.
* Add the chopped potatoes, salt, red chili powder, garam masala and mix in the pan
* Cook the embroidery on the plate and cook on low heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
* Serve with sweet potatoes with sesame, serve with bread, lentils or curd.