Ingredients for Til Wale Aloo Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Potatoes – 4
- White sesame seeds – 4 tablespoons
- Red chili powder, ½ teaspoon
- Garam Masala – ¼ teaspoon
- Salt – very relaxed
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
How to Make Til Wale Aloo Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- For the preparation of sesame, cook the potatoes in a bowl.
- Put the potatoes on the plate and let them cool.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into pieces.
- Put the oil in harsh conditions and sesame seeds.
- Add the chopped potatoes, salt, red pepper powder, garam masala and stir in the pan.
- Fry the embroidery on the plate and cook on low heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve with sesame potatoes, bread, lentils or cottage cheese.