Southern Indian foods such as dosa, idli, uttapam without coconut chutney, the taste of southern Indian cuisine has faded. After all, why let any flavor fade? Learn how to make coconut chutney.
About Recipe: Coconut Chammanthi, Thengai Thogayal, Coconut Thogayal, Kobbari Pachadi, Coconut Dry Chutney, Nariyal ki Chutney,dry coconut chutney recipe in hindi, south indian chutney recipes in hindi,dosa red chutney recipe in hindi,nariyal ki chatni banane ki vidhi hindi mein,tamatar ki chutney recipe in hindi, coconut chutney by sanjeev kapoor,sambar recipe in hindi,dosa recipe in hindi
Ingredients for Thenga Chammanthi (Dry Coconut Chutney) Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Coconut – 1 cup
- Dried red chilies flakes – 4-5
- Pearl onions (Sambar Onion) – 4
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Tamarind – size of a small lime (refer notes)
- Salt – to taste
- Curry leaves – 3-5 leaves
How to Make Thenga Chammanthi (Dry Coconut Chutney) Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Take all the above ingredients in a blender.
- Grind it to a coarse paste without adding any water. You may have to mix it once or twice in between the grinding process. The moisture from the onion and coconut will be sufficient for grinding.
- Adjust the ingredients to your taste. Usually it is made spicy, with tamarind to add the right amount of sourness and enough salt to balance everything.