Ingredients for Tenti Dele Ka Achar Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Twenty Taler – ½ kg
- Mustard seeds – 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric powder – 1 tablespoon
- Red chili powder – 2 tablespoons
- Fennel – 2 tablespoons
- Hing powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Amchoor – 1 tablespoon
- Oil – 1 cup
- Salt – 4 spoons
How to Make Tenti Dele Ka Achar Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Put the amla and 1 tablespoon of salt in a bowl and soak in about 3 cups of water.
- Change the water on the second day and water again.
- Wash the third day in clean water, clean with dough and wring it out.
- Heat the mustard oil in a saucepan and let cool.
- When the oil is cold, put the tincti and all the spices in the oil and mix.
- Put the sticks in the pot and put the sun for 3 to 4 days.
- Prepare and feed dal.