Ingredients for Tandoori Chicken Recipe | Grilled chicken Tandoori in English
* Chicken – 6 leg pieces (skin removed)
* salt – According to Taste
* Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Ginger Garlic paste – 1 Tsp
* Green chilli paste – 4 Tsp
* Lemon juice – 1 Tsp
* Garam masala – 1 Tsp
* Oil – 1 Tsp
* Yogurt – 100 gm (curd)
How to Make Tandoori Chicken Recipe | Grilled chicken Tandoori in English
* Take chicken and wash with water well.
* Two of the pieces of chicken and cut with the knife.
* Now add chicken pieces and salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, lemon juice, garam masala, curd, 1 spoon oil in a vessel and mix them well. And keep it in freeze For 5 hours.
* Now cover the oven tray with aluminium foil. Now keep the marinated chicken pieces.Now put chicken tray in the oven and cook 15 or 20 on the 300 degree c / 400 degree c (highs on your oven) degree. Reverse the chicken and cook for 15 or 20 minutes. After that remove the chicken pieces in a plate, decorate it with the coriander on top, Hot hot tandoori chicken ready.