Ingredients for Tamilnadu Style Sambar Rice Recipe | Sambar Rice Recipe in English
* Rice – 1 cup
* Arhar Dal – 1/2 cup (Pigeon pea)
* Curry Leaves – 10
* Carrot – 1
* Potatoes – 1
* Drumstick – 1
* Green Peas – 1/4 cup
* Tomato – 1
* Onion – 1
* Tamarind – 1 small lemon size
* Sambar Powder – 1 Tsp
* Cumin seeds – 1/2 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Garlic – 2
* Mustard seeds – 1/2 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Salt – According to taste
* Oil – According to minimization
* Coriander – 1 Tsp
* Chanaadal – 1 Tsp(Bengal gram)
* Fenugreek seeds – 5
* Cumin seeds – 1/4 Tsp
* Coconut – 2 Tsp (grated)
* Dry red chilly – 5
How to Make Tamilnadu Style Sambar Rice Recipe | Sambar Rice Recipe in English
* Wash rice and pulse and cook it. After cooking the rice and Pigeon pea, mash them lightly.
* Cut the onions, tomatoes, garlic finely. Cut the carrots, potatoes into small pieces. Cut the drumstick into pieces of 1/2 inch.
* Now add 1 tablespoon of oil in a rug and heat it. Now add cumin seeds, coriander, fenugreek seeds, dry red chilli, Pigeon pea, coconut and fry them lightly. Now after cooling the masala, grind them fine with the mixture. Put the tamarind in 1 cup water and keep it aside.
* Put oil in the same strictness and heat it. Now add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, finely chopped garlic, curry leaves and roasted. Then add finely chopped onion and tomato and cook it.
* Put chopped curry cooked for 1-2 minute. After that, add water, turmeric, salt, red chilli powder, sambar powder and cook on low flame until the vegetable cooks. After cooking the vegetable, add powdered masala and tamarind water and mix well. Now cook the cooked rice and mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes. Hot hot sambhar rice ready.