Ingredients for Kanjeevaram Idli Recipe in English
* Urad dal – 2 cup
* Sela rice – 3 cup
* Curry leaves – 3
* Asafoetida powder – 1 Tsp
* Cumin – 2 Tsp
* Black pepper powder – 2 Tsp
* Ginger – 2 small pieces
How to Make Kanjeevaram Idli recipe in English
* First wash the rice and pulses thoroughly and soak them in separate water.
* After dipping for 4 hours, wash them once again and after that grind them separately.Mix grounded dal and rice in one and mix ginger, asafoetida, cumin seeds, black pepper powder and salt and keep it for about 20 hours.
* Fry curry leaves after 20 hours and mix it in the mixture.
* Now fill the water in a large vessel and fill it in Idli plates and cook it in steam for 30 minutes. Hot hot idli ready.