Ingredients for Sweet Corn Paneer Curry | Sweet Corn Paneer Masala Curry in English
* Sweet Corn Fleet – 2
* Paneer – 250 grams
* Tomato – 3
* Green chilli – 2
* Ginger – 1 inch piece
* Oil – According to minimization
* Green coriander – 3 Tsp (finely chopped)
* Red Chilli Powder – ¼ Tsp
* Turmeric powder – ¼ Tsp
* Coriander Powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Asafoetida – 1 pinch
* Cumin Seeds – ½ Tsp
* Salt – According to Taste
* Whole spices – 1 inch chiked dal sugar, 2 cardamom, 6 black pepper, 2 cloves
How To Make Sweet Corn Paneer Curry | Sweet Corn Paneer Masala Curry in English
* Make some preparations before making sweet corn cheese, such as cut the paneer into square pieces. Tomato-green chili-ginger thoroughly after washing it, cut into a mixer jar and prepare fine paste. Also, prepare the whole masala.
* Grate the sweet corn and prepare his cream.
* Add oil to the pan and heat it. When the oil is hot, add the pieces of cheese to light brown flakes.
* Put the cumin seeds in the hot oil remaining in the pan. After this, add asafoetida,ketchup, turmeric powder, coriander powder and tomato,green chilli,ginger paste. Roast the spices until the oil starts separating from the spices.
* After 5 minutes of spices roast, add red chilli powder and mix it. Also add corn cream and mix it. Fry the spices again for 3 to 4 minutes continuously.
* After that, add ½ cup of water and salt to the spices and mix it. Mix the cottage cheese and half green coriander in the gravy and mix it. Allow vegetable to cook for 2-3 minutes on a very slow flame so that all the spices in the cottage are made and the vegetable is fully prepared.Delicious sweet corn paneer curry ready