If you drink grinda or chhaka then always eat. But what has ever been trayed is that the dry vegetable of chickpeas is also in the South Indian style. This dish, which is made from low spice, is very tasty. It can be eaten with parathas or as snacks …
Ingredients for Sukhe Chole (south indian style) Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Leaves 1 cup
* 4 cups of water
* One quarter teaspoon baking soda
* One onion, finely chopped
* 2 green chilies, chopped
* A teaspoon ginger garlic paste
* A teaspoon black pepper powder
* Half teaspoon mustard
* 2 tablespoons coriander leaves cut off
* Salt to taste
* 4-5 Curry leaves
* One tablespoon oil
* 2 pinch of asafoetida
* One teaspoon lemon juice
How to Make Sukhe Chole (south indian style) Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Wash the skins with water and mix baking soda and soak it for overnight or for 7-8 hours.
* After frozen time, filter the chickpeas and put them in the cooker. Add 4 cups of water and a little salt, cover it and keep it on low flame for 10-12 minutes.
* Put oil in a pan and keep it warm to medium heat. When the oil becomes hot, add mustard seeds, curry leaves, after that, add asafetida and onion and fry until golden.
* After the cooling of the cooker, open the lid and remove the water from the gram.
* When the onion becomes golden, add ginger-garlic paste and cook it well.
* Make Cholera Masala Powder at home.
* Then add salt, black pepper powder and green coriander leaves and then add boiled chickpeas in it.
* Then add lemon juice in it and cover the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes on a low flame.
* Close the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve dry chickpeas with paratha. (You can also eat them with snacks in the snacks if you wish.)