You can also eat Paneer-based Kofta as an aperitif before dinner and prepare a Paneer curry kofta. You will like it on both sides.
You can prepare cooked spinach, grated cauliflower, grated beans, grated cauliflower or any other vegetable that you want to garnish with Paneer Koftas instead of boiled potatoes.How to Make Stuffed Paneer Kofta Recipe.
About Recipe : paneer kofta ki recipe,paneer kofta recipe in bengali,paneer kofta hebbar’s kitchen,paneer kofta recipe in marathi,cookingshooking malai kofta, malai kofta recipe in hindi by nisha,paneer kofta recipe sanjeev kapoor,paneer kofta tarla dalal
Ingredients for Stuffed Paneer Kofta Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Paneer – 300 grams
- Arrow root – 4 tablespoons
- Potatoes – 2-3 cooked
- Salt – according to taste (medium small)
- Turmeric powder – less than a quarter of a teaspoon
- Green Chilli – 2
- Ginger – 1/2 inch (grated)
- Coriander powder – half a teaspoon
- Mango powder – less than 1 quarter of a teaspoon
- Oil – for frying Kofta
To Make Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Tomatoes – 4-5 medium
- Green Chili – 2
- Ginger – 1 inch long
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Cumin – 1/4 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cream – 100 grams (1/2 cup)
- Red Chilli – 2 pinches
- Salt – To taste (3/4 teaspoon)
- Garam Masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves – 2 tablespoons (finely chopped)
How to Make Stuffed Paneer Kofta Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Add the root of the arrow and half a teaspoon salt and cheese, crush well, soften and smooth the cheese.
- Peel the potatoes, chop them finely, add salt, turmeric, green peppers, ginger, coriander powder and mango powder, mix, knead and knead into flour.
- Make 12-14 balls with the mixture of quarks. Prepare the same amount of meatballs with the potato mixture.
- Take a circle of cottage cheese and place it on the palm of your hand, squeeze it flat, lift a circle of potatoes and place it on the cottage cheese. Lift the knife on all sides and invert it by closing the potato peel, fill the potato dumplings and prepare them on a plate. Keep the prepared balls in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- To fry the kofta, put the oil in a saucepan and heat it. If the oil is hot enough, add 4 to 5 koftas to the hot oil and fry until golden brown, remove on a plate and roast all koftas in the same way.
*The Koftas Paneer are filled.
How To Make Dry Paneer Kofta Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
*Wash the tomatoes, cut them in large pieces, wash the green peppers by breaking the stems, peel the ginger, wash and cut into pieces, add all the ingredients in the blender and finely grind.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the caraway and the asafoetida to the hot oil. When the caraway is light brown, add the turmeric powder, coriander powder, after frying the masala, tomato powder and red pepper and for 2-3 minutes, or keep the tomatoes. Sauté until cooked, add the cream and sauté the spices until the oil reaches the masala.
- Add 2 cups of water to grilled spices or water, salt and garam masala, depending on the fineness of the curry. Once the curry has boiled, cook for 2 minutes, cook the curry, put the kofta in the curry and cover it.
- The Kofta Sabzi filled with Paneer is ready, put it in a bowl and decorate it with green coriander. Serve chapatti, naan, parantha or rice with kofta vegetables stuffed with paneer and coma.
- Mince all the garam masala instead of the garam masala powder, the taste of the freshly ground garam masala is delicious.
- You can prepare Paneer Kofta curry in many types of sauce.
- Kofta Paneer filled with green coriander chutney can be served as an appetizer before dinner or even at breakfast for breakfast.