Ingredients for Stuffed Bitter Gourd Bharwan Karela Recipe in English
* Karela – 10 (small size)
* Onion – 2 (chopped)
* Mustard oil – 4 Tsp
* Coriander powder – 2 Tsp
* Fennel powder – 2 Tsp
* Amchur powder – 1 Tsp
* Red Chilli powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Cumin seeds – 1/2 Tsp
* Asafoetida – pinch 1
* Salt – According to taste
How to Make Stuffed Bitter Gourd Bharwan Karela Recipe in English | kakarakaya stuffed fry recipe in English
* First wash the karas thoroughly. After that, peel them with a knife . Put 1/2 teaspoon of salt in the shavings and keep it for 15 minutes.
* Cut off the coarser lengths from one side in length, so that they stay connected from the other side. With the help of a knife remove the seeds and pulp completely inside the bitter gourd.Separate the seed from it and keep the pulp in a bowl.
* Now put the pisa with salt and put it inside and outside the well and keep it for 30 minutes. After that wash them thoroughly. Also wash the shreds of the karla with water 2-4 times.
* Heat a small spoon of oil in a small spoon. When the oil is hot, add asafetida and cumin seeds and fry it. After this, add chopped onion in oil and fry until golden. After roasting onions, add turmeric, coriander and fennel powder in the embroidery and fry them while running lightly.
* Now add curry pulp, shavings, red chilli powder, amchoor powder and salt in the embroidery and fry for 6-8 minutes. After this, turn off the gas. After this, cool the spices and fill it uniformly inside the ones.
* Put 3 tablespoons of oil in the pan and heat it. Reduce heat on heating of oil. Keep the carrots in the embroidery and cover it and cook for 6 minutes. Open the lid after 5-6 minutes and turn the ones over. Now put the flame on the medium and close the lid and cook for 6 minutes.
* After 6 minutes, try removing the lid. Turn off the part of the karas that are not correct, and turn them down. In the same way,lower the bitter gourd in the middle of the boredom, and once again, wrap it in the same way and then bake well.
* Take your stuffed banana- Bharwan Karela is ready. Serve them with hot peas or whole chapatti, and enjoy them.