Ingredients for Stuffed Bhindi Recipe in English
* Bhindi – 250 g.m
* Onions – 1
* Gram flour – 1/4 cup
* Cumin – 1 Tsp
* Ginger – 1 inch piece
* Turmeric – 1/4 Tsp
* Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
* Coriander Powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Cumin powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Lemon juice – 1 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp
* Curry leaves – 10
* Salt – According to the taste
* Oil – According to Minority
How to Make Stuffed Bhindi Recipe in English
* Wash Bhindi and remove it in a pellet. Now, cut bundi with both types of duntalal, cut them from the middle of this way that Bhindi is connected to another.
* Cut the onion finely. Grind ginger grinders.
* Now add chopped onions, ginger, turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, coriander leaves, lemon juice, salt, gram flour in a bowl and mix well.
* Now fill this spice in all beans.
* Now heat oil by adding oil to a pen. Now add cumin seeds, curry leaves and roast it. After that put the bhindi and stir it with a thin spoon. Cover and cook on medium flame for 4-5 minutes. Now remove the lid and turn Bhindi back and cover again and cook on low flame for 3 minutes. After that, remove the lid and turn Bhindi back and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on non-covered flame. Heat hot- stuffed bhindi ready.