Ingredients for Soybean Fried Rice Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Basmati Rice – 250gm
* Soybean – 100 gm
* Onions – 2
* Green onion – 2
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp Chopped
* Green Chillies – 4-5
* Beans: -1/2 cup
* lemon – 1 Tsp
* Cumin – 1 Tsp
* Oregano – 1 Tsp
* Soy sauce, tomato sauce – 2 Tsp
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tbsps
* Black pepper – 1 tbsp
* Chilli powder – 1 tbsp
* Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tbsps
* Vegetable masala – 1 tbsp
* Biryani masala – 1 packet
* Salt – As per Taste
* Butter – 2 Tsp
* Oil – As required
How to Make Soybean Fried Rice Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First of all, soya bean for 15 minutes in hot water.And then make the paste on the paste.Cut green onions, chillies, carrots and bins into small pieces.Then squeeze out the soybean.
* And onion paste, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, celery, turmeric powder, coriander powder, vegetable masala.Add salt to taste and keep it aside.Now let Rice take it on the gas and pan on the other side.
* When heated, add oil and a little butter.Add cumin seeds and then add beans, chilli and fry well.Then put soya bean in it and fry well.Then add green onion pulse and put the cooked rice after it.
* And add soya sauce and tomato sauce to it and mix it.Then add Biryani masala and coriander leaves to it. And your soy fried rice is ready now he is warm.