Ingredients for Soybean Curd Vada in English
* Butter Milk – 2 cups
* Mustard seeds – 1 Tsp
* Urad Dal – 1 Tsp
* Ginger – 1 small piece
* Curry leaves – 5
* Red Chilli powder – 2 Tsp
* Chat Masala – 1 Tsp
* Oil / Ghee – For frying
For the stuffing
* Soyabean large (Soyabeans Steady) – 1 cup (boil)
* Potato – 2 (boil)
* Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
* Green Chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
* Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
* Ginger – 1 inch piece
* Bread Crumbs – 1/4 cup
* Salt – According to the taste
How to Make Soybean Dahi Bara Recipe in English
* First, take all the stuff of stuffing in a vessel and mix it well. After that make small balls of the shape of the mixture.
* Now add oil / ghee to the pan and heat it. If the oil / ghee is hot, then the balls should be fried until golden. After frying the worm, add mustard in the remaining oil / ghee. Add urad dal and curry leaves as well. Fry it well and remove it in a vessel.* Now it is necessary to prepare yogurt mixture for curd vada. For this, remove butter milk in a big bowl and blow it well. Mix all the spices and salt in it after adding it.
* Now mix curd thoroughly once. After that put the fried shells in the prepared mixture and keep it in the fridge for cooling.
* Now your delicious soybean curd vadai / Soybean Dahi Bara is ready. Remove them in the serving bowl, add tamarind chutney , green chutney , red chilli powder and chat masala and decorate and serve them.