Today we have come with Soyabean Chilli Recipe for you. Soyabean Chilli is a Chinese Food Chinese Food. It is also called Soyabean Manchurian. Its flavor is very lucid. It also liked the children as well as the children. This is probably the reason that it is becoming increasingly popular in the Indian market as Street Food Street Food. So take a note of Soyabean Chilli Recipe and try it today. We are sure that you will surely like the method of making soyabean chilli.
Ingredients for Soyabean Chilli Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Soyabean(Meal Maker) – 1 cups
* Corn flour – 4 Tsp
* Green Chili paste – 2 Tsp
* Soya sauce – 5 big Tsp
* Onion – 1 Tsp (chopped)
* Green onion – 1 Tsp (chopped)
* Ginger – 1 piece (finely chopped)
* Garlic – 5 bud (finely chopped)
* Tomato Sauce – 2 Tsp
* Capsicum – 1 grams (finely chopped)
* Vinegar – 1 Tsp
* Oil – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to taste
How to Make Soyabean Chilli Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First soak soyabean for 20 minutes. After that wash soyabeans and squeeze them out.
* Add soyabeans, 1/2 teaspoon salt, a spoonful of green chilli paste and a spoon cornflon in a pan and keep it aside.
* Heat one spoon of oil in another pan and heat it and fry soya bean in it. After frying, remove it and keep it aside. After that add chopped Aradak, Garlic, Green Chilli Paste, Tomato Sauce, Onion, in the same pan. After that add soybeans and mix them together.
* Pour 1 cup water into the pan and mix it. After that add chopped capsicum, vinegar and flavored salt and let it cook in a little late flame. When your gravy becomes thick, turn off the gas.
* Now your delicious Soyabean Chilli is ready. Just garnish it with green onions and serve hot.