Many people think that Pulao and Biryani are like this but if you ask me then I will say that there is nothing like this that there is a lot of difference between Biryani and Pulao. We use more vegetables in Pulao: Carrot, Onion, peas,…. While in Biryani we add more to the Masari. So I have come here for you to take the method of making the pulah … Yes, today we will learn how to make soya chinks pulao … soyabeen has many proteins and we do it too much to eat it and if we do soybean chunks If you talk about Pulao, then this is also full of postcorn chips because in it we add a lot of vegetables besides soya bean …. Not so, let’s start it, make it …
Ingredients for Soya Chunks Pulao Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Basmati Rice – 250gm
* Soybean – 1 small bowl
* Peas – 1 small bowl
* Carrot – 2 (make small pieces)
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp Chopped
* Green pepper – 1 Tsp
* Oil – As required
* Cumin – 1 Tsp
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tablespoons
* Dal sugar – 2 pieces
* Big Cardamom – 2
* Cloves – 5-6 pieces
* Lemon juice – 2 teaspoons
* Salt – As Per Taste
How to Make Soya Chunks Pulao Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First, grind the dal sugar, large cardamom, long powder, and grind the curd.Then add cumin seeds and put that hot grinder to your garment and let it cook for a while.
* Then put carrots in it and cook it for a while.Then add peas and roast them for 5 minutes on medium flame.
* Then put ginger and garlic paste in it and roast it.Then put soybean in it.Then add flavor dishes salt and cook it for a while.
* Now put coriander leaf and mix it.Now add a little bit of rice in it and mix it slowly and then mix the whole rice together (if you mix the entire rice before then it will not get better and there is trouble in mixing)
* After adding the juice of lemon, mix it well.And now your soya chinks is ready, get him out in the plate and he is ready to serve .