Ingredients for Sindhi Pulao Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 2 cups basmati rice, washed
* 3 large onions, finely chopped
* 1 tomato, finely chopped
* 2-3 green peppers, finely chopped
* 1/4 teaspoon of cumin seeds
* 2 bay leaves
* 1 inch cinnamon
* 2 teaspoons of oil or ghee
How to Make Sindhi Pulao Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Take a clean basmati rice and wash in a bowl. Cover it completely and keep it for 15 minutes. Then filter the water and keep it aside.
* Now heat the oil or ghee in a pressure cooker, add the chopped onions, a pinch of salt and cook until golden brown.
* Do not let the flame slow down, otherwise the onion rinses quickly without being ripe.
* When the onion is cooked, add green peppers, cumin seeds, cinnamon and tomatoes and stir for 2 minutes.
* When the tomatoes become tender, add salt and rice accordingly. Then stir and cover the range with 3-1 / 2 cups of water.
* Then, when a whistle arrives, slow down the flame and stop for 3 minutes, then close the flame.
* Now let go of the pressure cooker whistle and open it after 10 minutes.
* Once the pressure is off, take it comfortably on the plate and serve it.