Ingredients for Sindhi Pulao Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- 2 cups basmati rice, washed
- 3 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 2-3 green peppers, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 inch cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of oil or buffalo butter
- salty taste
How to Make Sindhi Pulao Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Take a clean basmati rice and wash it in a bowl. Cover completely and let stand 15 minutes. Then filter the water and reserve.
- Now heat the oil or ghee in a pressure cooker, add the chopped onions, a pinch of salt and cook until golden brown.
- Do not let the flame diminish, otherwise the onion will rinse quickly without being ripe.
- When the onion is finished, add the green peppers, cumin, cinnamon and tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- When the tomatoes are tender, add salt and rice. Then stir and cover the stove with 3 1/2 cups of water.
- Then, at the whistle, reduce the speed of the flame and stop for 3 minutes, then close it.
- Now release the whistle from the pressure cooker and open it after 10 minutes.
- As soon as the pressure decreases, take it comfortably on the plate and serve it.