Ingredients for Dry fruit pulao Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Rice – 2 cups
- Almond 10
- 10 cashew nuts
- Ghee – 2 tablespoons
- Black pepper – 1 tablespoon
- salty taste
- Sharp blade-2
How to Make Dry fruit pulao Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Heat the water in a deep pan. Heat a nonstick skillet on the other side and add some ghee.
- Then add the hot leaves, black pepper, almonds, cashews and raisins.
- Then add the rice and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add salt and saffron and heat for half a minute.
- Now add 3 cups hot water.
- When the mixture begins to boil, cover it and cook the rice until it is there.