Ingredients for Shimla Mirch Pulao Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Half cup of basmati rice
* Half cup pepper, cut into pieces
* A green pepper finely chopped
* Half a cup of onions cut into small pieces
* A circle flower
* A teaspoon of cumin seeds
* 2 large spoonful of oil
* A large spoonful of finely chopped coriander
* 4-5 pepper
* 5-6 cashew nuts
* 3-4 cloves
* Salt to taste
How to make Shimla Mirch Pulao Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Start by thoroughly washing the basmati rice in the water and let it soak for 15 minutes.
* Heat a spoon of hot oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds, cloves, pieces and black pepper to temper it.
* As soon as the caraway starts, add basmati rice.
* Now add water, mix well and let the lid boil for 10-15 minutes until cooked. Open the lid in between and see and add water as needed.
* Do not cook the rice completely, keep it slightly raw and close the flame.
* Now put the oil in a second saucepan and let it heat over medium heat. When the oil becomes hot, add the cashews in front of it, lightly fry them and take them out on a plate.
* Put this onion in the same skillet and crush it until softened.
* Then add green and pepper and cook well.Mix the salt according to the taste.
* Mix all the ingredients and cook for 2 minutes until the pepper is cooked a little.
* Now add boiled rice, mix well and cook for 2 minutes. Shut the flame.
* Serve the casserole with coriander and cashew leaves and serve hot with Raita curd or vegetable salad.