Ingredients for Shimla Mirch Chicken Pulao Recipe | Dum Mirch Chicken Pulao Recipe in English
* Basmati Rice – 1 kg
* Chicken – 1 kg
* Onion – 2
* Capsicum – 3
* Ginger garlic paste – 2 Tsp
* Bay leaf – 2
* Garlic Cloves – 5
* Cardamom – 5
* Cinnamon – 2 inch piece
* Shahi jeera – 2 Tsp
* Dry red chilli – 4
* Ghee – 4 Tsp
* Coriander leaves -1 bunch (finely chopped)
* Mint leaves – 1 bunch (finely chopped)
* Salt – According to the Taste
How to Make Shimla Mirch Chicken Pulao Recipe | Dum Mirch Chicken Pulao Recipein English
* Wash basmati rice and keep it aside for 30mins.Clean chicken pieces with water.
* Cut the onions long enough. Cut capsicum into small pieces. Cut coriander leaves and mint leaves finely. Grind dry red chillies.
* Now add ghee in a pan and heat it. Now add cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaf, cardamom, and roast them. Then add finely chopped onion and cook it. Now slow the flame and put ginger garlic paste and cook it. Now add chicken pies, chopped capsicum, grated red chilli and cook for 1 minute. Then add 1 liter of water and mix it. Add finely chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves and mix them.After that, add salt and rice and cook till the rice is cooked. Hot hot himla Mirch Chicken Pulao ready.