Today we have brought Rabri Recipe for you. Rabri is a delicious dessert made from milk. That is why it is also called Milk Rabdi Milk Rabdi. Milk Rabdi is made mostly on festivals or special occasions. It all liked the children and the elderly. Some people even eat it with hilarious accompaniment. So, take note of the method of making rabdi too and try it today. We are pretty sure that Rabri Recipe will definitely love you.
Ingredients for Shahi Rabri Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Milk – 03 liters
* Sugar – 2 cups
* Almond – 10 (finely chopped)
* Pistachio – 10 (finely chopped)
* Kevada water_ Kevra water – 2 Tsp
* Cardamom powder – 1/2 Tsp
How to Make Shahi Rabri Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First take a plain dish with boil and boil half a milk on medium flame.
* Keep the milk running in the middle, so that it can not boil and flowing out of the wok.
* Upon the milk ripening, the cream of cream will start frozen. Continue to shave that layer with a spoon.
* When the cream of the cream becomes thick, then put the remaining milk in it and keep on boiling the same way.
* When the milk is thick enough, add kavda, cardamom powder and sugar in it and cook it while running.
* Gradually milking milk will become very thick and will become rabdi. Now stop the flame and let it cool down.
* Now your rabbi making method is complete. When the milk rabbi milk is cooled down Rabdi, add almonds and pistachios cut from the top and serve it.