Ingredients Shahi Paneer Recipe in English
* Paneer – 250 gm
* Oil – 2 Tsp
* Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
* Garlic cloves – 4 (finely chopped)
* Tomato puree – 1 Cup
* Freash Cream – 1/4 cup
* Cumin Powder – 1 Tsp
* Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
* Sugar – 1 Tsp
* Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Turmeric Powder – 1/2 small spoon
* Coriander leaves – 2 Tsp
* Salt – According to the taste
How to Make Shahi Paneer Recipe in English
* Heat oil in the pan. When heated, add onion and garlic and fry until golden.
* Cumin seeds into the pan when roasting onions, red pepper and turmeric powder and fry for 1 minute.
* After that, add tomatoes puree and fry until the spices begin to leave the oil.
* Now add paneer, fine white sugar in the pan and mix well. Also add a little water, which will lead to gravy. Cook it on medium flame for about 10 minutes. After that add the cream and cook for 4-5 minutes.Hot hot Shahi Paneer is ready. Remove it in the dish and sprinkle green coriander from top and test.