Ingredients for Matar Paneer Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Paneer – 250 grams
* Half-cup of peas-half-grains
* Tomatoes – 2 -3
* Green Chili – 2
* Ginger – 1 inch piece
* Homemade cream or milk cream – small half-bowl
* Refined oil – 2 tablespoons
* Cumin – half a teaspoon
* Turmeric – a small spoon
* Coriander powder – a small spoon
* Red chili powder – one tablespoon
* Garam Masala – a quarter of a teaspoon
* Salt – according to taste
* Green Coriander – 2 tablespoons finely chopped
How to make Matar Paneer Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Mince finely with tomatoes, green peppers and ginger. Mix the cream in this paste and mix the chicken again.
* Cut the paneer into square pieces and boil it with half a cup of water.
* Put the oil in a saucepan and heat it. Put the cumin seeds in the hot oil. After adding the cumin seeds, add the turmeric powder, the coriander powder, the chilli powder, roast it with a spoon 3 to 4 times, then add the prepared spices by grinding them until they begin to tremble.
* After frying the masala, add as much water as you like, dilute the thickest, according to your opinion. Put the boiled peas and salt in the pan, add the paneer after boiling, let boil 3-4 minutes. Peas and vegetables are ready. Turn off the gas.
* Put the garam masala and half green coriander in the vegetable. Remove the vegetable in the bowl and put the rest of green coriander on it and decorate it. Serve hot with peas and grilled vegetables, paratha, naan or chapati with anyone.