Ingredients for Seekh Kabab Recipe in English
* Mutton keema – 500 gm
* Onion – 2
* Cashew – 2 Tsp
* Garam masala powder – 2 Tsp
* Raw Papaya Paste – 1 Tsp
* Cream – 2 Tsp
* Chaat masala – 1 Tsp (To sprinkle top)
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Lemon – 1
How to make Kabab Recipe in English
* Cut the papaya and grind it. Soak the cashews in hot water for 15-20 minutes. After soaking, take him a fine grind. Cut the onion and fry till brown. After that, mix onion,cashew, garam masala, papaya paste, cream and salt as needed and keep it for an hour.
* Lighten the skin / rod (to which the kebab can be wrapped) in the oven. After that make a big ball of the worm and wrap it around. Similarly, wrap the rest of the remaining work and cook in the oven. Be sure to rotate the scores / rods in between. When light brownies come in the crust then remove it.
* If not, then it can be made in non stick pan. For this, add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan and place the kebab in it. After cooking, add lemon juice and chaat masala to it and serve with the desired sauce.