Ingredients for Raj Kachori Recipe in English
* Maida – 1 cup
* Semolina thick – 1/4 cup
* Baking soda – 1 Tsp
* Oil – For Frying
To fill the kachori:-
* Potatoes – 2 (boiled)
* Maida crust – 15
* Besan pakodi – 15
* Fresh curd – 1 cup
* Sav Bhujia – 1/2 cup
* Pomegranate Grapes – 1/2 Cup
* Chana – 1/2 cup (boiled)
* Sweet chutney – 3 Tsp
* Green chutney – 3 Tsp
* Roasted cumin seeds – 2 small spoon
* Black salt – 1 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Plain salt – According to the Taste
How to Make Raj Kachori Recipe in English
* First, mix maida, semolina and baking soda to make Raj Kachori. After this mix with the help of water. Muffled flour should be like whole flour,mix it well. so that it becomes very soft.
* Now heat it by adding oil to a frying pan. As long as oil is heated, make 15 crust of flour. Cover the lid with wet cloth, so they do not dry up. After that lay the dough into the bowl and roll it around 3 inches in diameter.
* Put the whole in the hot oil and make the medium of flame. Bake the whole of the cloves by pressing and pressing, so that it flows well and becomes the size of the kachori.
* Pour hot oil from the lid on the kachori, and reverse-bake until golden brown. After baking all the puris, keep the napkin in the paper, so that they get extra oil.
* Now after making Kachori, it is now time to filling them. For this, carefully break the thin surface of Kachori and keep it in the serving plate.
* Now add one dumpling, 4 pieces of potato,roasted cumin seeds, red chilli powder, black salt, plain salt, curd, sweet chutney, green chutney in Kachori.
* After this, add the seeds of cumin powder, red chilli powder, black salt, curd, chutneys, sev bhujia and pomegranate once again in Kachori.