Sambar Masala was perhaps a special spice from South India, but because of its aroma and flavor, it has become popular around the world.
You can only eat dosa, idli or fat with sambar made from this sambar spice, but you can also use this sambar spice as a tawa spice when frying vegetables or cooking.
About Recipe : sambar masala recipe in hindi,sambar recipe in hindi,sambar powder recipe andhra style,sambar masala recipe in marathi,sambar masala recipe in gujarati, sambar masala banana,idli sambar masala recipe,sambar masala banane ki vidhi hindi mein
Ingredients for Sambar Powder Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Thenga Peera (remains of coconut after extracting the milk)- 1 cup
- Coriander seeds – 2 tbsp
- Tamarind – 1 small piece
- Red chili – 4-5 numbers (or as per your taste)
- Salt – to taste
- Asafoeitida – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
How to Make Sambar Powder Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Roast the coriander seeds. Roast the coconut till it becomes brown. Roast the red chili. Allow all these to cool.
- Grind it in mixer including salt and asafoetida to a coarse powder and store in an airtight container.
- This chammandi podi is called by us as sambar powder. You can store for about one month in the fridge.