Ingredients for Sabudana Khichdi Recipe in English
* Sabudana – 1/2 kg (Tapioca pearl or sago or Saggubiyyam)
* Butter milk – 1/2 cup
* Potato – 2 (Aloo)
* Carrot – 1
* Oil – According to minimization
* Onion – 2
* Chana Dal – 1 Tsp
* Green chilli – 1 Tsp
* Mustard seeds – 1 Tsp
* Curry leaves – 10
* Ginger – 1 Tsp
* Groundnut powder – 2 Tsp(Peanuts powder)
* Asafoetida – 1 pinch
* Turmeric – 1 pinch
* Salt – According to taste
* Red Chilli – 2
* Coriander leaves – 2 Tsp (finely chopped)
* Coconut – 1 Tsp
How to Make Sabudana Khichdi Recipe in English
* Boil potatoes, after removing the potatoes, remove the peel and mash it.
* Cut the carrot, onion and ginger finely.
* Put the butter milk and sago and keep it soaked in the night, remove the butter milk in the morning and allow sago to dry for 1 hour.
* Now add oil in a pan and heat it, add roasted red chillies, bengal gram, mustard seeds, curry leaves, finely chopped ginger, asafoetida, turmeric, then add green chilli and roast it, add mashed potato Add finely chopped carrots and cook it for 2-3 minutes on low flame, add salt now, add sago to keep it dry, cover it for 5-6 minutes, mix with spoon in between center, peanut powder, grated Coconut and Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well, Hot hot Sago khichadi ready.