The consumption of papaya in food should be beneficial for digestion. You can prepare papaya, which is rich in nutrients such as vitamins and nutrients, in many ways. That’s why we brought you a papaya vegetable recipe made with raw papaya. The more delicious this papaya vegetable is, the easier it is to prepare. Also this vegetable is very healthy.
About Recipe : papaya sabji recipe in hindi,raw papaya recipes,papaya sabzi bengali style,grated raw papaya recipes,paka papita ki recipe,kacha papita paratha,raw papaya bhaji,papaya recipe in marathi
(Green Papaya Curry, Curry with Raw Papaya, Curry with Green Papaya)
Ingredients for Raw Papaya Curry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Raw Papaya (cubed) – 1 cup
- Coconut (grated) – 1/2 cup
- Onion (sliced) – 1
- Green Chillies – 2 or 3 (cut into 2)
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ginger (Julienne) – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Curry Leaves – few
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Fresh Cream (Heavy cream/ Double cream) – 3-4 tbsp
How to Make Raw Papaya Curry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Add some hot water to the grated coconut and remove thick coconut milk. Do not throw the grated coconut after removing the milk.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When it splutters, add green chilli, ginger, onion and curry leaves. Explode for a few minutes.
- Add papaya and fry for five minutes.
- Add about 1.5 cups of water, turmeric powder and salt. Cook until papaya is soft.
- Remove a ladle of this cooked papaya and mix it with coconut and grind to a fine paste.
- Add ground mixture to the curry. Let it cook.
- Reduce heat. Add coconut milk, milk and whipped cream to the gravy.
- Turn off when it is heated through. Do not cook after adding the above ingredients.