Today we have brought the mango drink Recipe for you. Summer should be eaten mango / Aam ka Pana drink plenty Due to the formation of raw mango, Vitamin C is found in abundance. It is very helpful in protecting Lu. Along with this, it is also very good for digestion. Regular consumption of it causes cholesterol control in the body, which reduces the chances of heart attack. Mango drink- Making Aam ka Panna is very easy. So let’s know the mango cake recipes Aam ka Panna Recipe.
Ingredients for Raw Mango drink Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Raw mango – 3 (Medium size)
* Sugar – 150 grams
* Mint leaves – 1/2 cup leaves
* Roasted cumin powder – 2 Tsp
* Black salt – 2 Tsp
* Black pepper powder – 1/4 Tsp
How to Make Raw Mango drink Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Raw Mango drink Aam ka Panna is made in two ways, one by one frying the mango and boiling the other raw mango. If you have candles available, burn them and take them out.
* When the candies become completely burnt and become ashes, break them and press the raw mangoes in between.
* In about 10 minutes, the mangoes will be frozen. After that, take mango powder and grind it with sugar, black salt and peppermint.
* But if you do not have candles available, it is better to boil them and make them dry. For this, first peel and wash the mango.
* After this, separate the kernels by cutting them from the middle. Now boil the mangoes of mango in a pot with a cup of water.
* Now add the boiled pulp into the mixer with sugar, black salt and mint and grind it fine. Filter the ground mixture and mix it in one liter of water. Also add black pepper and roasted cumin powder in it.
* Now your mango drink – Aam ka Panna is ready. Remove it in serving glass and serve with ice cubes.