Rasakalan is a traditional and delicious special dish for Brahmins, with a rich creamy sauce. Rasakalan is a combination of a variety of vegetables such as white squash, squash and other vegetables cooked and seasoned in a coconut mixture. Rasakalan is unique and especially with cooked vegetables mixed and seasoned in a mixture of coconut. Rasakala – Bhrahmin is a nutritious dish easy to prepare at home. Here you can explore a detailed Rasakalan.
About Recipe : palakkad brahmin recipes,cauvery amma moru kootan,subramanian v l,vanni recipe,mulakushyam recipe
Ingredients for Rasakalan Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Drumstick – 3-4 pieces
- Red Pumpkin – 4-5 pieces
- Brinjal – 4-5 pieces
- Tamarind – small lemon sized ball (Alternatively can use amchur powder)
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Jaggery – A small piece
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
For the Masala
- Coconut (grated) – 2-3 tbsp
- Red chili – 2 (increase the chilli according to your taste)
- Fenugreek seeds – Less than 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds – 5-6
- Curry leaves
How to Make Rasakalan Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Remove tamarind pulp.
- Cook vegetables with turmeric in a bowl, salt with pulp of tamarind.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the fenugreek and red chilly.
- Grind it with coconut and keep aside.
- When vegetables are cooked, add coconut paste, jaggery.Bring to a boil.
- Add beaten curd and immediately remove from gas.
- Tempered with the above items. Your rasakalan is ready.