Ingredients for Mutton Badam Pasanda Recipe in English
* Mutton – 1 kg
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp
* Badam paste – 1/4 Cup
* Dry coconut – 50gm
* Poppy seeds – 1 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander – 1 1/2 Tsp
* Cashews – 2 tsp
* Onions – 200 gm
* Red Chilli Powder – 2 Tsp
* Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
* Garam masala – 1 tsp
* Royal cumin seeds – 1 tsp
* Sharp leaf – 2 (Bay leaf)
* Yoghurt – 200 gm (Curd)
* Coriander leaves – 1 bunch
* Mint leaves – 1small bunch
* Oil – According to minimization
* Salt – According to the Taste
How to Make Mutton Badam Pasanda Recipe in English
* Clean the mutton pieces with water well. Boil the mutton.
* Put a coconut, poppy seeds, coriander, cashew nuts in a pan and fry it. Now grind them all from a mixer. Add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric, salt in this paste,Add Badam paste.
* Mix boiled paste in boiled mutton pieces and keep one side for soaking 1 hour. Cut the onion finely. Cut coriander leaves and peppermint finely.
* Put oil in a strict condition and heat it. Now put oil in sharp spices, rosemary cumin, chopped onions and roasted. Then add mutton and cook for 25 minutes. Now add
curd to the mutton curry and cook for 25 minutes on a low flame. Mix well after adding the garam masala after cooking. Now add finely chopped coriander and mint, and
close the gas. Hot hot Mutton Badam Pasanda ready.