After sprinkling green chillies, the ripening of the Rajasthani Malai chilli, cooked with cream, is slightly less and the flavor increases manifold.
Ingredients for Rajasthani Malai Mirch Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Green Chillies – 100gm
* Cream – 2 -3 table spoons
* Oil – 1 tablespoon
* Cumin – ½ teaspoon
* Asafoetida – 1 pinch
* Coriander Powder – 1 Tablespoon
* Fennel Powder – 1 Tbsp
* Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
* Amchoor Powder – ½ teaspoon
* Salt – ½ teaspoon or flavor
How to Make Rajasthani Malai Mirch Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Wash green chillies thoroughly and dry it and break the stalk and prepare it with a small cut.
* Add oil to the pan and let it warm. When the oil is heated, add asafoetida and cumin seeds. On frying cumin seeds
* Add turmeric powder, coriander powder and fennel powder and fry the spices a bit.Add green chilies to the spices, mix them well, add salt and amchoor powder and mix them, then cover the chilli and let it cook for 1-2 minutes on low flame. Check after this
* Run chilli well and add cream to it and stir it continuously for 1 minute and cook it.
* Creamy chilli is ready. Turn off the gas and take it out in a bowl.
* Serve delicious dessert as a side dish and eat it. Creamy chillies can be eaten in the fridge for a week.