Ingredients for Rajasthani Dal-Puri Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
For pudding flour
* Wheat flour – 400 grams (2 cups)
* Curd – 2 tablespoons
* Oregano – 3/4 tablespoon
* Salt – according to taste (3/4 teaspoons)
* Oil – 1 tablespoon
For pulse threshing
* Moong Dal – 150 g (3/4 cup)
* Green Chili – 2-3
* Green Coriander – Half a bowl (cleaned and chopped)
* Ginger – 1 inch long
* Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
* Salt – according to taste (half a teaspoon)
* Fried oil for frying
How to Make Rajasthani Dal-Puri Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* For the manufacture of lenses, first wash the dal mungo, clean it thoroughly and soak it in water for 2 hours. After 2 hours, wash the water with the lentils 1 to 2 times and wash it, then add the lentils, green peppers, green coriander and ginger to the blender without mixing or mixing very little water. Now, add the coriander powder and salt to the dough of this Dal dough and knead the dough until it is ready.
* To knead the dough, strain the dough in a bowl and mix yogurt, oatmeal, salt and oil, then knead the soft dough with warm water and cover for half an hour so that the dough is well outlet.
* Now take a little dough in the dough, make a loin and spread it as much as the powder on the dough.
* Heat the oil in the pan (remove the dough from the dough to find out how the oil has been hot) and put it in the hot oil by hand pressing it and if the flour starts to swim in the bottom of the embryo and swims with flowers) and put the lentil powder in the oil keeping the impulse surface down.
* When the paddy’s lentil surface becomes light brown and the poodle blooms, flip it over and fry it until it turns brown on the other side. Take all the bricks in the same way and place them in the paper napkin.
* The lenses of Rajasthan are ready.
* Now, take it on a separate plate and roast it with a hot pea vegetable, a pea vegetable or any of your favorite vegetables.