Ingredients for Rajasthani Dal Poori Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
For the flour dough.
- Wheat flour – 400 grams (2 cups)
- Quark (Homemade Cheese) – 2 tablespoons
- Oregano – 3/4 tablespoon
- Salt – according to taste (3/4 teaspoon)
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
For the pulse mass
- Moong Dal – 150g (3/4 cups)
- Green Chilli – 2-3
- Green coriander – half a bowl (cleaned and chopped)
- Ginger – 1 inch long
- Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – according to your taste (half a teaspoon)
- Frying oil for frying
How to Make Rajasthani Dal-Puri Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- To prepare the lenses, wash and clean the Dal Moong first, then put it in water for 2 hours. After 2 hours, wash the water 1 to 2 times with lentils, wash it and then add lentils, green peppers, green coriander and ginger to the blender without mixing the water or very little ‘water. Now, add the coriander powder and salt to the dough of this Dal and knead the dough until it is.
- To knead the dough, strain the dough into a bowl and mix yoghurt, oatmeal, salt and oil. Knead the soft dough with warm water and cover for half an hour so that the dough remains in place.
- Now, take a little dough in the dough, make a fillet and spread the noodles of a cup or half of the lentils as much as the powder.
- Heat the oil in the pan (remove the dough from the dough to know how hot it is) and add it to the hot oil by squeezing it by hand and when the dough in the lower part of the embryo starts to Float Fleet with Flower) Put the lens powder in oil keeping the impulse area low.
- When the surface of the Dal pulse becomes light brown and the flower powder is deflected and fried until it turns brown on the other side. Take all the decks the same way and put them on the plate of the paper towel.
- The lentils of Rajasthan are prepared.
- Now, take it out on a separate plate and throw it with curry potatoes, pea bread vegetables or one of your favorite vegetables.