Ingredients for Ragi Dosa Recipe | Healthy Dosa in English
* Ragi flour – ½ cup
* Wheat flour – ¼ cup
* Gram flour – ¼ cup
* Oil / Ghee – According to minimization
* Curd – ½ cup
* Green coriander – 2 Tsp (finely chopped)
* Green Chilli – 1 (Finely Chopped)
* Ginger – 1 inch piece
* Salt – According to Taste
How to make Ragi Dosa Recipe | Healthy Dosa in English
* Add ragi flour, wheat flour and gram flour in a big bowl. Add the curd to it and mix the flour. Then add little water and stir until the stem is finished. After that, mix the spices in it. Mix well with salt, ginger, green chilies and a little green coriander. Then, add little water to it and dilute the dosa mixer. The mixer is ready. The mixer must be a conservancy falling from the spoon. This conservancy used ½ cup of water and ½ cup yogurt (Curd) to make the mixer. Cover the mixer for 20 minutes so that it is ready to use.
* After 20 minutes the mixer. Keep the non stick pan hot on the gas as well. Put oil in the pan and spread oil around the pan . After the pan is warmed, reduce the gas and let it cool down. Put 2 table spoon dosa mixer in medium hot pan and rotate the spine with a spoon and spread the dosa diluted. Then, sharpen the gas. Put a little oil around the dosage and put it on top and allow the dose to fall from the lower surface to golden brown. After this, turn on the dosage, and on the other side, compress until the brown spot comes.
* As soon as the other side comes with a brown spots, Ragi Dosa is ready. Take Dosy in a plate. Reduce the gas and prepare all the dosas like this.