Ingredients for Quick Vegetable Pulao in English
* 2 cup Rice (Chawal)
* 3 cup Water
* 300 gms Cauliflower (Phool gobi) Florets
* 3 small Potato (Aloo)
* 1/2 cup fresh Peas (Matar)
* 2 large Onion (Pyaj)
* 3-5 black Cardamoms (Elaichi)
* 1/2 tsp Red chilli (Lal Mirchi) Powder
* 1 x 1 inch Cinnamon (Tuj/Dalchini)
* 2-5 Cloves (Lavang)
* 5 tblsp Oil
* 2 tsp Salt
How to make quick vegetable pulao in English
* Wash and soak the rice for 1 hour, drain and keep in aside.
* Slice the onion finely and chop the potatoes into small piece.
* Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions till golden brown colour, add all the vegetables, cinnamon, cloves and cardamoms.
* Saute for 4-5 minutes, add little water and cook till the potatoes and peas are half cooked.
* Then add the drained rice, salt and red chilli powder.Mix it well.
* Add 3 cup of water and boil.
* When the water start boiling, reduce the flame and cover and cook till the rice is done.