Ingredients for Punjabi Style Aloo Matar Curry | Aloo Matar Curry Recipe in English
* Potato – 3
* Green peas – 1/2 cup
* Onion – 1
* Tomato – 2
* Ginger garlic paste – 1 1/2 Tsp
* Green chilli – 2
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
* Garam masala powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Punjabi Style Aloo Matar Curry | Aloo Matar Recipe in English
* Cut the potato peel in a small piece.
* Now chop the tomatoes and green chillies and grind them fine. Cut the onion finely. If you want, you can also grind the onions with tomatoes.
* Now add oil to it, and heat it. Now add cumin seeds and fry it. Now add finely chopped onion and cook it. Add the ginger garlic paste after the onions are light brown and mix it. Now add the grated tomatoes mixture and cook for 1 minute.
* Now add turmeric, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and mix. Now add chopped potatoes and peas and cook for 2 minutes. After that, add 1 1/2 cup water and cook for 25 minutes on low flame. If you are depressed, then put some water in the middle and cook it. Now add coriander leaves and turn off the gas. Hot hot potato peas gravy ready.