If you are in the mood to make something new then the Punjabi spinach cheese can try. This dish is also very beneficial for health, with the taste of gorgeous. It is very easy to make this dish ready in 30 minutes …
Ingredients for Punjabi Palak Paneer Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 4 cups spinach, cut
* 200 grams of paneer, cut into square pieces
* 3 tsp oil
* 1 teaspoon ginger paste
* 1 teaspoon garlic paste
* ¼ cup of tomato, finely chopped
* ¼ teaspoon black salt
* 1 tsp Kasoori Fenugreek
* 1 tsp Garam Masala
* Salt to taste
* 2 tablespoons cream
For onion paste
* 1 cup onion
* ¼ cup sliced cashew nuts
* 5 green chillies
* 1 cup water
How to Make
Punjabi Palak Paneer Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Cook finely chopped onions, cashews, green chilies and 1 cup of water in a pan for 15 minutes. When the onion becomes soft and the water dries up to 80 percent, then keep it cool for cooling.
* Now wash the spinach and boil it in a little water for 4 minutes on medium flame. After this wash the boiled spinach with cold water.
* Then blend the onions and other ingredients well in the mixer and separate them separately.
* Then grind the spinach in the same blender without adding water.
* Now heat the oil in a large pan by putting it on the gas. Then put ginger garlic paste in it for 25 to 30 seconds.
* Then put chopped tomatoes in it and cook for 2 minutes.
* Now add onion paste and cook for 2 minutes. Keep in mind that onion paste can not be brown.
* Then put spinach paste in it and let it boil. After that mix it with black salt, kasoori fenugreek, hot masala and salt.
* Then add pieces of paneer in it and mix it with light hands. You can also lightly fry the cottage cheese.
* If the gravy becomes thick, mix some water in it. Slow down the flame for 2 minutes, then close the gas and put the cream on top.
* Your spinach is ready for paneer, you serve with bread or hot tea.