Ingredients for Punjabi Fish Biryani Recipe in English:
* Fish – 750 grms
* Basmati rice – 500 grms (baked for 30 minutes)
* Curd – 1 cup
* Onion – 4 (Finely chopped)
* Green chilli – 6 (finely chopped)
* Coriander leaf – 1 spoon(finely chopped)
* Lemon juice – 1 Tsp
* Ginger garlic paste – 2 Tsp
* Oil – According to minimization
* Salt – According to the Taste
How to Make Punjabi Fish Biryani Recipe in English:
* First, clean and wash the fish thoroughly to make Fish Biryani. After that, add half curd in a bowl and mix lemon juice and garlic paste. Put the prepared mixture over the fish and wrap it well and keep it covered.
* Now wash the soaked rice and take it out in a vessel. Add water and a little salt to it and cook it up to 75%. After that put a little oil in the pan and heat it. When the oil is hot, add onion and fry until golden brown colour.
* After this, add tomatoes and remaining curd in the pan and cook for five minutes. When the tomatoes become soft, add fish grind and green chillies and cook it while slowing the flame. When the fish is well synced, take off the pan from the gas and keep it aside.
* Now take a pan and put it on a low flame. First one third of the pan (1/3) pour the cooked rice. Put half of the fish on it and half of the coriander leaves and spread it evenly. Then put one-third (1/3) rice layer on top of it.
* Now add the remaining fish to the rice and put the remaining rice layer over it. Now cover the pan and cook for above 15 minutes.Hot hot Punjabi fish Biryani is ready.