Chicken curry is the pride of eating Punjabi. If the name of chicken is not taken in Punjabi food then it will remain incomplete. If the people of Punjabi do not make chicken in the party or on special days, then their party seems incomplete and why should they go nowhere should the chicken in the party. Chicken can also be made in many ways with chicken manchurian, tawa chicken, chicken fry … Etc. And in the same way I cook chicken curry today. We also make chickenakri two ways # 1 without bone (bones), # 2 without boneless chicken curry, we make more gravy. You can eat it with Roti Rice, Palao, if you want, it can also be eaten by frying it. Just do not put much water in it, it is very much a desire to make it if you read this recipe well and then start making it. You can make it within half an hour, so let’s lose the start …
Ingredients for Punjabi Chicken Curry Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Chicken – 800 gm
* Tomato Ketchup – Half Bowl
* Onions – 2 (chopped)
* Green Chillies – 8-10 (Chopped)
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp (chopped)
* Cardamom – 3-4
* Cloves – 3-4
* Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Chilli powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
* Ginger Paste – 1 Tsp
* Garlic Paste – 1 Tsp
* Chicken masala – 2 Tsp
* Oil – As required
* Salt – As per Taste
How to Make Punjabi Chicken Curry Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First wash the chicken and add little chili powder turmeric powder and light lemon juice in it.Put the pan on the gas and add oil. Then put cloves, cardamom and cinnamon in it.
* Then put onion and chilli and roast it for a while.After that add Garlic Paste Ginger Paste Chilli Powder Coriander Powder Turmeric Mix.
* Then put tomato ketchup and salt in it and fry it for a while.After roasting tomato, it will look like this.
* Then add chicken coriander leaves and mix it.Then let it cook for 5 minutes.
* Then add some water to the gravy. Then cover it and allow it to cook on low flame for 5 minutes.Then add coriander leaves in it and mix it.And then take it out in a bowl and your chicken curry is ready.