Ingredients for Punjabi Chana masala | Chana Masala Recipe in English
* White chickpea (Kabuli Chana) – 250 gm (Chickpeas)
* Onions – 2
* Tomatos – 3
* Ginger – 1 inch piece
* Garlic cloves – 7
* Cinnamon – 1 inch piece
* Cardamom – 2
* Black cardamom – 1
* Bey leaf – 1
* Cumin seeds – 1 Tsp
* Coriander powder – 2 Tsp
* Cumin powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Garam masala – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to Taste
* Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Green chilli -3
* Coriander leaves – Chopped ½ cup
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Punjabi Chana masala | Chana Masala Recipe in English
* Soak chick peas in water for 8 hours.
* Wash chick peas put them in pressure cooker,in the cooker add salt and water,and boil on the gas. Ginger, garlic and tomatoes Take fine grinding in a grinder, onions take the grind.
* Heat oil in a pan,now add cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black cardamom,bay leaf fry it, so fried until light gold colour put paste onions, tomato paste mixed, spices then roasted until they oil floats on top of spices, now coriander powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, take similar way garam masala and stir well, so mix in curry spice are boiled, salt and Require up to 15 minutes on a low flame with water to cook, finally add chopped green chilli, coriander leaves cook 5 minutes. Hot hot
Chana Masala ready.