About Recipe:Chemmeen Chakkakuru Curry, Eral Palakottai Kuzhambu, Jinga Curry, Shrimp Jackfruit Curry,jackfruit seed curry,jackfruit seeds konkani recipe,jackfruit seed curry,kerala style,jackfruit seeds recipe goan,jackfruit seed powder recipe,roasted jackfruit seeds recipe,jackfruit seed mutton curry,jackfruit seed soup
Ingredients for Prawns and Jackfruit Seeds Curry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Prawns (or Shrimp) – ¼ kg (1/2 lb)
- Jackfruit seeds – 10 seeds
- Cocum (Kodompuli) – 2 (soaked in water)
- Coconut milk (thin) – 1.5 cups
- Coconut milk (thick) – ½ cup
- Green Chilies – 2 (slit)
- Garlic – 3 (thinly sliced)
- Ginger – 1” piece (thinly sliced)
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Coconut Oil – 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Shallots – 2 (chopped)
- Dry red chilies – 2
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig
How to Make Prawns and Jackfruit Seeds Curry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Clean and devein the prawns and keep it ready.
- To clean the jackfruit seeds, peel the white outer skin and then coat it with the knife as far as possible. Cut it in half in length.
- Take a pot and add all the above ingredients (except thick coconut milk).
- Switch on the flame and cook for about 10-15 minutes on medium heat. Now everything will be cooked. If you want more gravy then add some water.
- Now add the thick coconut milk. Just as it starts to boil, switch off the flame.
- Heat coconut oil in a small pan and pop the mustard seeds. Add the chopped shallots and fry till golden brown. Add the dry red chilies and curry leaves and fry.
- Add this seasoned oil over the curry. Keep the curry covered so that the flavors are trapped inside.