Ingredients for Aloo 65 Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 4-5 boiled potatoes, medium size
* 2 tablespoons flour
* 2 tables of corn flour
* 4-5 episodes
* 1 teaspoon of red chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
* 1/2 teaspoon powdered cumin
* 1/2 black pepper powder
* 1/2 garam masala powder
* 2 teaspoons of ginger paste and garlic
* 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
* 1 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves
* 2 tablespoons of oil
* Salt taste accordingly
How to Make Aloo 65 Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Mix the potatoes and the oil, mix all the ingredients and make a thick paste.
* Now, chop the potatoes into small pieces.
* Sprinkle pieces of potatoes and marinate them.
* Now add the oil to a saucepan and let it heat up.
* In hot oil, pour the flour over medium heat until golden brown.
* The potatoes 65 are ready. Garnish with chopped green coriander. Serve with mint or tomato sauce.