Ingredients for Peanut Rava Halwa recipe in English
* Semolina – ½ cup (80 grams)
* Sugar – A little less than 1 cup (200 grams)
* Peanuts – ½ cup (80 grams roasted)
* Ghee – ⅓ cup (80 grams)
* Raisins – 2 to 3 tablespoons
* Cashews – 10
* Almonds – 10
* Cardamom – 5
How to Make Peanut Rava Halwa recipe in English
* Make a fine paste by adding roasted groundnut seeds and ¼ cup of water to the peanut paste mixer jar.
* Dry fruits cut,Almonds cut in length. Cut some cashews by doing 8 pieces and keep the rest in 2 pieces for garnishing. Peel the cardamom and make powder. Break the raisin stalk and wash it.
* Roast semolina, roast the pan, and add half the ghee to it. Once the ghee is warmed, put the semolina in the pan and roast the semolina with the help of the cloves and roast until golden brown on medium flame. Turn off the gas on the light brown and good smell of semolina and take the roasted semolina in a separate plate.
* Roast the peanut paste, put 2 tablespoon ghee in the pan. Put peanutake paste in hot ghee and fry it on medium heat after continuously running it until color is changed. Peanut paste is ready to fry the paste when the ghee is separately.
* Mix this semolina with roasted peanut and mix it. Also add 2 cups of water and sugar and mix it. Let the halwa dry up the semolina water on a slow and medium flame and let it cook until it gets ready.
* After the semolina has boiled, add chopped cashew nuts, almonds, raisins and cardamom powder into the halva and mix it till the halwa is thickened. After adding turmeric, add 1 spoonful of ghee and mix it. Take the prepared halva in a plate.
* Garnish with a little ghee, add finely chopped cashew nuts and almonds over the halwa.